Danfoss PVG proportional valves are used in mobile machines and are able to manage from the simplest utilities to the advancement of the machine itself. The range of proportional distributors includes: PVG16; PVG32; PVG100; PVG120
The entire range of Danfoss PVG proportional valves has been designed to perform the most demanding jobs, providing the greatest control and flexibility. The PVG modules allow the valve units to be assembled and configured according to the specific customer’s needs. In addition, the reduced size of the components results in compact assemblies, making installation on-board the vehicle easier.
Thanks to the innovative solutions used for their design, Danfoss valves are capable of meeting the strictest requirements on emissions, also as far as large vehicles with a number of functions are concerned.
- Production of hydraulic integrated circuits complete with hydrological elements and control valves of any type and size, using the most suitable materials
- Retail sale of proportional valves
- Installation and configuration of proportional valves
- Maintenance of proportional valves
- After-sales service for proportional valves
Open Circuit Pumps
Open circuit, axial piston pumps are designed to provide performance and reliability, and are equipped with all the components required to obtain a highly reactive hydraulic system. Our Danfoss pumps are available in a wide range of displacements, from 25 cc to 260 cc and feature a continuous pressure up to 350 bar, to meet a wide variety of applications and needs.