Danfoss PVG proportional valves are used in mobile machines and are able to manage from the simplest utilities to the advancement of the machine itself. The range of proportional distributors includes: PVG16; PVG32; PVG100; PVG120
The entire range of Danfoss PVG proportional valves has been designed to perform the most demanding jobs, providing the greatest control and flexibility. The PVG modules allow the valve units to be assembled and configured according to the specific customer’s needs. In addition, the reduced size of the components results in compact assemblies, making installation on-board the vehicle easier.
Thanks to the innovative solutions used for their design, Danfoss valves are capable of meeting the strictest requirements on emissions, also as far as large vehicles with a number of functions are concerned.
- Production of hydraulic integrated circuits complete with hydrological elements and control valves of any type and size, using the most suitable materials
- Retail sale of proportional valves
- Installation and configuration of proportional valves
- Maintenance of proportional valves
- After-sales service for proportional valves
Our orbital motors are used in a wide variety of applications:
Agricultural and forestry machinery, mining machinery, construction machinery and platforms, mowing machinery, cranes and transporters. Nautical equipment and winches for fishing boats and wood processing and cutting machines.