Cruise control is a Sace software package, which allows to set and maintain the cruising speed of a vehicle automatically.
- Different cruise speed range allowed
- Defining conditions to activate the modality
- Defining events to turn off the modality
With a moving machine, the operator can activate the cruise control mode simply pressing a button. Then he can choose whether to increase or decrease the speed by operating on two buttons.
It is possible to disable cruise control manually or automatically according to specifications.
- With active cruise control you can only focus on steering!
- Typical joystick vibrations are bypassed by greatly increasing the driving comfort
- The package is fully customizable